4-5 yrs years of extensive experience in testing mobile applications and backend services.
- Must have - Experience in Appium, Mobile automation or any industry standard mobile automation tool (Should not require training)
- Experience working with bug management systems (i.e. JIRA, DevTest/Track, Bugzilla, etc.)
- Comfortable communicating cross-functionally.
- Strong knowledge of QA methodologies and tools.
- Web services testing for REST API, Queues and Automation using standard frameworks.
- Experience in cross-platform client testing (iOS, Android)
- Experience in creating test plans based on end-user scenarios
- Experience creating effective test plans and BDD test cases.
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Good knowledge of how each mobile platform works. Notifications, OS, battery etc for iOS and Android.
- Prior QA automation testing, quality assurance methodologies and processes experience.
- Experience with CI/CD is great to have
- Deeply understand how all elements of the software components work together
- Develop black box test plans at the feature and product level
- Define quality metrics that provide visibility into the health of each product release
- Write clear, actionable bug reports
- Work closely with the dev team to ensure a quick turnaround on fixes
- Report on test execution, defect tracking and regression for project releases
- Run automation test cases before releases
- Testing to be done on multiple devices
- Work with the support team and the graphics team as well to understand UX bugs and end-user feedback
- Should suggest changes in the application or brainstorm and come up with ideas on how to enhance the user experience of the application
- Able to prioritize & execute tasks while working well under pressure.
- Excellent critical thinking & analytical skills.
- Are passionate about startups and entrepreneurship.
- Love to learn, innovate & be able to work independently.
- Have empathy towards the users
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying