We are looking for an experienced Digital marketing strategist to join our team. You will help us use web technologies to achieve our business growth goals. You will identify needs and new opportunities and aspire to increase brand awareness.
If you’re a tech-savvy trendsetter who has innovative ideas to improve customer experience, we would like to meet you. For this position, you should be creative and comfortable working with a team.
Ultimately, you should be able to effectively connect our brand with our online customers.
- Significantly improve Alexa ranking (Under 10,000), Google ranking (top result) and overall social presence
- Set digital marketing strategies using all necessary tools (e.g. website, emails, social media and blogs)
- Analyze web traffic metrics and suggest solutions to boost web presence
- Create and optimise landing pages to increase signups
- Monitor SEO/SEM, marketing and sales performance metrics to forecast trends
- Keep up-to-date with our audience’s preferences and proactively suggest new campaigns
- Liaise with Marketing, Sales, Design and Content teams to optimize customer experience and ensure brand consistency
- Monitor KPIs, perform data analysis around web traffic and set up mechanisms to measure multiple campaigns across many online channels
- 5+ years of proven work experience as a Digital marketing strategist or Digital marketing manager
- Demonstrable experience with SEO/SEM and CRM software
- Expert in implementing and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Expert in using web analytics tools like Google Analytics like CrazyEgg
- Experience with growth hacking tools such as Optimizely for A/B Testing, MailChimp for email campaigns, Zapier to automate workflows, etc.
- Solid knowledge of online marketing tools and practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Excellent Excel skills – familiarity with pivot tables and vlookups is a huge bonus
- BSc degree in Marketing, Advertising or relevant field
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying