Zify is looking for an extraordinary performance marketer to help drive new user growth through Paid Media Channels. As a member of the Demand Generation Team, you’ll be responsible for helping build and manage campaigns across a variety of digital channels, working with cross-functional teams to support Zify’s business.
- Choosing in accordance with the other departments which metrics/KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) to focus on.
- Bringing traditional and creative ideas on how to grow those KPIs.
- A/B testing those ideas.
- Analyzing the data and users’ feedback.
- Exchanging ideas/data/feedback with other departments (Product, marketing, top management) in order to present results and make the product more user-centric.
- Driving traffic to your website, landing pages, social media, apps.
- Working on a lean startup process.
- Working with the AARRR Sales Metrics Diagram (Acquisition – Activation – Retention – Referral - Revenue)
- Prioritizing growth channels.
- Optimizing channels in order to always improve the performance of one’s business.
- Scaling and automating the growth processes.
- Knowledgeable about referral marketing and being able to create viral growth.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- 5+ years of proven experience in a similar role at a high growth startup.
- Being social and understanding of users’ behaviour. Having great customer relations skills and being focused on customer experience
- Expert knowledge about both inbound and outbound marketing
- Willing to learn and having a startup mindset.
- A/B Testing and Data Analytics experience
- Editing and copywriting skills
- Programming knowledge: even if it’s not compulsory, it is recommended.
- Being performance and results-oriented
- Being curious and creative
- Being relentless in pursuit of growth
- Having experience with growth hackings tools such as Optimizely for A/B Testing, Mail Chimp for email marketing campaigns, HubSpot for CRM, sales and marketing purposes, Zapier to automate workflows.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying